Ethyl Acetate ( CH3COOC2H5 )
Available Origins : India & China
Available Grades : Industrial Grade
Packing : 185 Kg MS Drum & Bulk in Tankers
- Inks & Paints Industry : As Lacquer sanding sealer, Glass wood lacquer, Lacquer thinner, LP inks, quickset inks, heatset & coldset inks etc
- Adhesives: For production of Glues, etc.
- Surface coating and thinners: Ethyl acetate is one of the most popular solvents and finds wide use in the manufacture of nitrocellulose lacquers, varnishes and thinners. It exhibits high dilution ratios with both aromatic and aliphatic diluents and is the least toxic of industrial organic solvents.
- Flexible packaging: Substantial quantities of ethyl acetate are used in the manufacture of flexible packaging and in the manufacture of polyester films and BOPP films. It is also used in the treatment of aluminum foils.
- Cosmetic / personal care solvent
- Miscellaneous: Ethyl acetate is used in the manufacture of cleaning fluids, inks, nail-polish removers and silk, coated papers, explosives, artificial leather, photographic films & plates